Making Bunnies


I've been busy making some special bunnies for the wee ones. They are looking great so far. Here's a picture of the bunnies that were an inspiration for the ones I'm making.

This Book is called the Tawny Scrawny Lion and the Clever Monkey. I swear this lion is the inspiration for Alex the Lion from the Madagascar movies. Adorable little book and those bunnies are so very cute!

I've been working with felt lately. I got a big shipment from Wool Felt Central. They are located in Nebraska but their price and quality are great, even if you ship to Canada.

More inspiration for the bunnies came from this girl; The Blueberry Bandit. Sara makes such lovely felt things- like this amazingly sweet bunny zipper pouch. I'd love one for myself!

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.