Shop Update: Send Love Mini Card Packs

I just received my package from the printers in the mail last night! It is so exciting to design something, send it off to the printers and then get it in the mail. Since opening my business, I have never received so many parcels in the mail. I love getting parcels in the mail. Especially when they contain such absolute cuteness!

Meet the Teetoo Send Love Mini Card Pack...








These mini folded cards measure 2" by 3.5".

I've been packaging them up in sets of twelve with four cards of each design and they come with their own matching mini white envelopes.



And to finish off these delightful card packs, a sweet send love sticker



The Teetoo Send Love Mini Card Pack is perfect for Valentine's or for anytime!

Also, I've revamped the gift tag pack. The gift tag packs will feature a new design. I just couldn't resist using the raccoon again. I love him.



So the raccoon will join these other gift tag designs in a gift tag pack of twenty four.



There is so much Teetoo activity these days. I've got lots to share over the coming weeks including a new crop of baby stars ready to ship, though I haven't had the time to photograph and list them on Etsy yet. That should happen over the following week. I am also almost finished making a commissioned piece, my first fully jointed teddy bear! He's turning out really nicely so I'm hoping to have him available as a made to order listing in the shop as well. And there are even more surprises to come, so please stay tuned.

I hope you are having an exciting, productive and creative start to 2011!
♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.