The Abominable Snow Woman


Here she is! The Abominable Snow Woman is just one of three cousins I've been making for the Teetoo Sasquatch. Over the coming days I will post them here as I complete them before they are listed in the shop.

I love making stuff for the shop. My favorite part about the process is that I never know what the finished product is going to be! When I embark upon a project, I think I know exactly what I'm creating and usually have a pretty clear idea of what the outcome will be. Oftentimes, I'm wrong. I had no idea the Abominable was going to be a lady. When she was stitched up, she told me so and asked me for a pearl necklace to go with her cultured personality :)

Doesn't she look dignified!?

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.