Shop Update: Lucky Sprite



I've created a new mini huggable for the upcoming holiday season.

She is one part super-cute fluff ball, one part good luck charm, one part holiday ornament and is 100% fun to play with! Safe for children or adults of any age to snuggle with, Lucky Sprite is sure to brighten your home this Christmas and bring you good fortune all year round.



I must admit that I'm amazed at myself for being organized enough to have something prepared for Christmas at the beginning of November.

Lucky Sprite is now available in the Teetoo Etsy shop until Christmas, or until quantities last (I've only made a few). She's a great price and makes a perfect gift. Please feel free to contact me if you'd like more than one.



Oh, I almost forgot the most important thing. NEVER feed a Lucky Sprite after midnight!

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.