Mr. Whiskers



I wanted to make something really special for my sister-in-law for Christmas this year. My husband, Johnny, suggested a cat and drew a picture for me. Mr. Whiskers here, is what I came up with. I love this guy so very much!



My hope is to make up some DIY kits to sell in the Teetoo Etsy Shop. If you are interested in making a Mr. Whiskers for yourself, please let me know so that I can contact you when and if a kit for him becomes available. Oh, on second thought, I can't resist adding a new Mr. Whiskers made to order listing. Hopefully I'll get a kit in the shop too, but I really want to make another one of these guys!




His sweet little kitty paws are definitely one of my favorite things about him.



Lately, I've been relishing staying up way past my bedtime, snuggling with my cat, reading, dancing and being silly with the kids and watching more Sons of Anarchy than is good for anyone.

Have a fun weekend!

♥ Andrea ♥

2 comments:

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.