Mel Kadel



This is the work of Mel Kadel. Isn't it fabulous?!

I ordered two books from Amazon as an early birthday gift to myself a few weeks ago. One of the books I ordered is The Upset. It's an absolutely gorgeous full colour hardcover book of young contemporary art and I love it! Mel Kadel is one of the artists who really stands out to me in this book.



Oh, her work is so lovely! She often uses found paper and little pens and that makes me smile. I just love the simplicity of her work. When I look at Mel's drawings, I can feel the joy she gets from creating them. Thanks for sharing your art love Mel! 

Here is Mel Kadel's website

As I am drawing and making collages these days, I am thinking of Mel's work. I am hoping that my joy will be felt by others when they look at my work too. Because I've come to realize that that is what it is all about for me. Boy, it's taken me a long time to figure that out!

I hope you're having a great week!

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.