Teetoo Holiday Cards and Gifts

Just a note to let you know that the last day to place an order from the Teetoo shop in time for Christmas is December 11th. Yikes, that's only 10 days away!

You'll notice the Teetoo shop items are now listed in Canadian funds, seeing as I'm in Canada and all. In the process of changing my currency, I decided to lower the cost of many of the items in my shop as well. Some of the lowered prices include the Teetoo Holiday Card Pack and Gift Tag Packs.

These cards are beautifully printed and feature these great little greetings inside:

Gingerbread Man

"Hope the holidays bring you many reasons to bust a move!"

Owl

"Happy "Hoo"lidays!"

Raccoon

"May your presents be many and your celebrations be merry!"

The Teetoo gift tag pack now features 24 tags (8 each of 3 cute designs) with matching little envelopes.

I have been wrapping up some art prints to ship out this week. My husband and I experimented a lot over the past few weeks with different types of art papers to perfect the Teetoo prints. The paper we have finally settled on is Fabriano. I am delighted with the quality of the prints! They look very true to the original collages and paintings.

I am absolutely thrilled that many of the orders and requests I have received for art prints are going to adorn little people's rooms! When I think about my artwork putting a smile on a child's face and enriching their imagination, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. One lucky little girl is getting an owl plush and an 11 x 14 owl print for her woodland themed bedroom this year. Awesome!

I'm working on a couple of other things right now, some paintings and a commission for a doll. Hopefully I'll have something new to share with you in the next week or so.

It's dark and gloomy today. I'm feeling a bit that way myself. But this afternoon my son ran around outside, squealing with delight as he caught snow flakes on his tongue. That made me smile. I hope something made you smile today too :)

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.