A Christmas Birthday

Last weekend we celebrated a fourth birthday in our house. This year we decided on a Christmas party and we had a ton of fun. For the invitations, we gave the Bust a Move Gingerbread Man cards from the Teetoo Holiday Card Pack.

I made up some loot bags filled with Christmas candies, chocolates and a Christmas activity book...

I made these strawberry cupcakes and topped them with gingerbread men. They were delicious.

Every little person who came got to design their own gingerbread person or gingerbread dinosaur which was a request from one of the party-goers :)

We played the Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer soundtrack and of course my personal favorite Christmas album, A Charlie Brown Christmas Okay, as far as Christmas albums go, Charlie Brown and Christmas with Boney Mare equal favorites for me. What's your favorite Christmas album?

I have to say a big thank you to my amazing mother-in-law who saved my cupcake icing (which I ruined by adding pureed frozen strawberries that were still too cold to my already blended buttercream causing the butter to solidify) and made our house look great.

Happy Winter solstice! And only four more days till Christmas! Can't wait!

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.