Homeopathy Business Design Process

I promised you a little while ago that I would share some of the design inspiration for my homeopathy business with you. I just got my cards a week or so ago and I'm so happy with how they turned out.The brown turned out a lot darker than I expected but I quite like it.
When I graduated from homeopathy school in 2001, I really had zero concept of my 'brand'. I just knew that I wanted to use homeopathy to help people and I had an idea of the kind of clinic I hoped to be in.

Now, after many years of practice, I am in a new clinic and I really wanted to take this opportunity to re-think my relationship to homeopathy and take a closer look at myself as a practitioner and think more deeply about what I offer to people now that I am more experienced. I asked my friend, Shell, to assist me with designing a logo and feel for my homeopathic business that is a true reflection of me. I really had a block design-wise when it came to my homeopathic practice. She suggested that I create a Pinterest board and I'm so glad that she did. The process of doing this has helped me to see visually what I like, what I feel my practice is and has even helped me to gain a greater understanding of who I am as a practitioner. The board I created is a secret board that I just shared with Shell so that I could feel completely free to put whatever I wanted there. Have you ever created secret boards on Pinterest before? This was my first one.

I thought I would share with you some of the pins on my board that helped me to visualize my business better....
This image was from my Lavender Oil Recipe post from last year that I've moved over to my natural remedies blog.
*image courtesy of vtwonen*
*image coutesy of wholeliving.com*
*image courtesy of Design Seeds*
*image courtesy of DesignSponge*
*image courtesy of Bonnie and Bell*

Before creating my board, I had no idea what my cards would look like. After pinning all of these images and some others to my board, I was really excited and ready to design my new business cards and logo on my own. I drew inspiration for them primarily from this vintage botanical pull down German school chart of primrose. It's so beautiful. 

Also, I was really inspired by the new clinic I am practicing in as well....
I also got some stickers and mailing labels made to match. I'm putting the creation of the website on hold for a little while because I just can't do everything at once, although I'd love to. I'm really excited to work with Shell on creating my homeopathy website. And now I have a clear idea of how I would like it to look and feel. In the mean time, I've just pointed my domain name at my homeopathy and natural remedies blog and that will do for a while. I finally got a Homeopathy Facebook page set up too!

So, what do you think? Maybe if you've been struggling with branding a business, this helps to provide you with a bit of inspiration.

Okay, I'm off to the gym. Have a good Monday!

♥ Andrea ♥

2 comments:

  1. bookmarked!!, I love your website!

    My blog: visit the following website ()

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.