What I've Been Up To Lately...


We may have ended up back in Niagara Falls again.


This time we went to the Guinness World Record Museum. Have you been? I do love Guinness World Records but the museum in Niagara Falls is completely lackluster. I liked this big image of some world records that was at the exit of the museum though. It makes me think of The Twilight Zone.


I made these Johnny Cakes (posted by my friend, Christina) for the family as a special brunch treat last weekend for Canada Day. They were particularly delicious. I kind of love anything with cornmeal and I couldn't resist making Johnny Cakes for my Johnny Cakes :)


I spent two hours putting together this cardboard skeleton for Eamon last weekend. He tried to do it himself but this thing was complicated. It didn't help that the pieces were all numbered on the sheets they were attached to but they all got punched out and scattered before the assembly got started. I took photos because I knew this wouldn't last long. It didn't make it through the day! But it was well played with and even went to bed with him that night.


Here's Elycia's new baby, Milo! Isn't he so little and sweet! The kids and I were delighted to meet him this week and to visit with the happy new family! I am just so happy for them.


I made up an herbal sitz bath for Elyica last week. You can see the post partum herbal sitz bath recipe on my homeopathy and natural remedies blog if you like.


I also made a few little cats for Milo to play with.


Finally, I learned how to make my own amazingly delicious raw chocolate. I think this could prove to be very, very, very, very, very dangerous.

Have a wonderful weekend!

♥ Andrea ♥

4 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like you had fun! I was the Guinness museum when I was in Niagara Falls, but we didn't go in, I think I was in shock that the Canadian side had so much cheese going on! We did play some games in the arcade and eat some fudge :) Looks like a great time
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the packing. So excited for you!
    Elycia's baby is sooo cute.
    that guiness book of records image really is creepy, wht a shame the museum isn't al that good :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME photos and congrats Elycia! What a doll :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.