An Unexpected Blog Break and an Instagram Update


I haven't been using Instagram as much these past few months but I did manage to take some great photos that really sum up our summer. I'm sad to see the summer fading away. I can't believe it's the last week of August already! This past weekend we took a trip to our old stomping grounds and spent an afternoon at the Winona Peach Festival! We had a great time and I forgot to bring a camera so all I have to share are a couple of photos on Instagram. The first one here being my favorite.

Are you on Instagram? Follow me, @andreateetoo.

1. The Fun Slide at the Winona Peach Festival!
2. Mint flowers.
3. Gifts from our new neighbours amazing garden.
4. We saw Bjork at Echo Beach in July. We went for our anniversary and it was amazing!
5. The coolest beetle I've ever seen! This photos was taken at the dock at my brother's cottage.
6. An Adventure Time meets Halloween drawing by my son. I love his drawings so very much.
7. Playing at a local park.
8. A dead bird Eamon found on the road.
9. Drinking a mojito at the lake.

I didn't intend to take a break from blogging last week. Life has kicked into high gear and I've needed every moment of sleep to keep up. I thought I would pop in today to let you know that I'm going to be away for a bit longer while I get used to the rhythm of our new city life.

When I return, it will be with a great little giveaway I've been planning for a while with Ponychops!

Have a great week!

♥ Andrea ♥

4 comments:

  1. I loved the shots!! I love the colouring of the images...beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, I saw a couple here and there on FB :)
    I hope things are in high gear but good! Let me know when you have a few moments to do a little catch up.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.