Warm Wishes From A Frozen World



The past few days have been snow and ice. It's been incredible to see everything completely covered in ice. Many people in the city have been out of power for days. We've been fortunate in that only our internet has been down. I went out yesterday to take some photos of the beauty of the frozen world before it melts away.








The sunset last night sparkling through the ice on the tress was so gorgeous. This photo doesn't do it justice, it was absolutely magical.

I'll be back in a few days, once the busyness of the season dies down a bit, with some photos of some of the sewing projects I've been working on- a new cat stuffie, a beautiful pom pom trimmed pillow and an adorable little girl's nightgown that I'm completely in love with.

Whatever holiday you may be celebrating this season, I hope you enjoy it tremendously.

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.