More Mr. Whiskers Photos



Hello there! How are you? We are all well. I have been very busy, but that is not a complaint. All the things I've been doing are things that I love to do.

One of the things I've been up to is making another Mr. Whiskers. We got up to a whole lot of fun with him, so I thought I'd share with you a few photos before I ship him off to Switzerland today.




I tucked him in last night for one last sleepover before his big trip abroad.

Besides Marvin, Mr. Whiskers is the coolest cat in town. But, I think it's clear that Marvin is a little jealous of Mr. Whiskers as you can see in this photo I posted on Instagram. If looks could kill, Mr. Whiskers would not have survived to catch his plane to Switzerland.

Have a great week!

♥ Andrea ♥

2 comments:

  1. so adorble! i love this guy!!

    xx trisha
    veranellies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trisha! I'm so happy you love him :)

      Delete

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.