Thank you and Taking a Break


*Customer appreciation shot of 'Bastian' and Mr. Whiskers in Switzerland courtesy of Severine*

Hello!

I've decided to put my Etsy shop and blog on vacation for a bit because I have more on my plate than I can handle at the moment and must reflect and reassess how to manage it all. The adage, 'when it rains, it pours', certainly rings true for me presently. I feel incredibly blessed that so much that I have hoped to be successful at and that I have put out into the world is so valued by others. Thanks so much to all of you for your continued love and support!

I have almost too many Sasquatch orders than I can make right now and with a demanding full time job, a homeopathic practice and of course my most important position, that of mother, I am really challenged to make it all work. Hence why you haven't been hearing from me here a whole lot lately. So, I must retreat for a time to rethink how I am doing everything and how I can continue to do all that I love to do. I will certainly keep you posted.

Be well!

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.