Contaminated Candy: Peppermint Butler




Our whole family are huge fans of Adventure Time. Mr. Deal especially loves the adorable Lord of Dark Magic, Peppermint Butler. When John's mug broke, I promised to get him a Peppermint Butler mug to replace it, but when I couldn't find one I liked, I opted to make him one instead.



The opportunity to create a great version of Pep-But came when @mabgraves Drawloween Instagram challenge 'Contaminated Candy' came along in October. This drawing of Pep-But is inspired by the Adventure Time Nemesis episode where Pep-But wears his cape to battle the Peace Master. Here is my original drawing above and below is the piece in progress as a vector.



I've enabled a bunch of Pep-But products in the Teetoo Society6 Shop. Here are a few of my favorites...

Contaminated Candy: Peppermint Butler All-Over Print T-Shirt

Contaminated Candy: Peppermint Butler Phone Cases

Contaminated Candy: Peppermint Butler Laptop Sleeves



Everything in the Society6 Teetoo shop is 15% off today with free worldwide shipping.

It's snowing  here today for the first time this year, and although I'm a wee bit sad to say goodbye to autumn, it really is quite beautiful. I've been busy working on a few special orders for Christmas and I am putting together a few other new things for both my Etsy shop and Society6 shop that I hope to share soon. We're also beginning to decorate our home for Yule today.

Enjoy this wonderful season!

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.