Monkey in a Pouch


I made a new little something. But, it's not the project I expected to make.

My sister-in-law just had a birthday and I really wanted to make something for her. At first, I thought that I would sew her a pair of slippers. I completed one and it looks horrible! The fabrics I chose looked disgusting together and it doesn't fit properly. So I moved on to a different project...

I decided to make her a zip pouch. I used the pattern in Bend the Rules Sewing by Amy Karol. Once I was finished with the zip pouch, I realized that something had to live in there. And so, the little monkey was born! Here he is in his pouch. I'm really happy with him and I love the way his wee arms and legs fold up so he fits in there just so.

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. We had a visit from the in-laws. A great time was had by all.

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.