Teetoo Baby Stars

Check out the baby stars I'm making!

I really love these! This pattern came about in my attempt to create a safe and natural toy for babies that is fun, colourful and stylish. I really love collecting fabric. Now I have a reason to collect even more. That could potentially be a problem.

While these baby stars are fantastic for babies, with frills, tabs and elastic pulls on each point, they are nice enough to keep around as a throw pillow in an older child's room (or your own room if you are a big kid like me).


Each star has a contrasting fabric on either side and is stuffed plump with natural bamboo.

I am especially excited about the Celebrate Seuss Troubles fabric by Robert Kaufman and Alexander Henry's Ready Set Robot!

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.