Scrappy Nappy Pillow



I don't sew very much for our home. I'm hoping to remedy that this year. I don't have a lot of patience for sewing for myself or for our house. I often feel limited for time so I tend to only sew gifts or things for the shop. Sewing pillows, napkins and toys for the kids is about the extent of my sewing for home repertoire so far. I had some pillow forms around and decided that I had enough time to make more pillows, like we need any more pillows, but they are so easy and such a great way to spice up a room don't you think?

This pillow I made for my son's room. I used the Scrappy Nappy Pillow pattern from Anna Maria Horner's, Handmade Beginnings.



This is the first project I've made from this book. And of course, as usual, I didn't follow the pattern exactly. Her pillow looks even better and is even more complicated because each section is made up of contrasting strips. I didn't have the patience for all the extra cutting and sewing but I'm really happy with the way it turned out just the same.


♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.