Shop Update: Baby Blankets

Over the weekend, I made two lovely baby blankets. This first one, Central Park, features Kate Spain's fabulous fabrics, Central Park and Children Zoo as well as Japanese import Kei Honeycomb Dots. I'm saving this one for a gift for someone special. I just know she's going to love it!



This second blanket I am in love with. The Groovy Rainbow blanket is so the blanket I would have loved to have as a little girl! I am going to list this one in the shop. It features Alice Kennedy's Mommo Forest Pals (so adorable!) and Riley Blake Design's Feeling Groovy Clouds. It measures 33" x 38".


Both blankets are made with 100% cotton fabric and batting.

If you like the Central Park blanket, I still have enough to fabric to make another one. I always welcome custom orders. Please, send me an e-mail.

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.