A Bow Tie For Yeti


Thanks to my friend Miranda's suggestion, I went searching through my fabric stash and discovered that I had the perfect material for Yeti's bow tie. She was right, it just had to be a bow tie. The bright red corduroy I used to make his smashing tie, I found a year ago at the thrift store. Now he is complete and all of the cousins are finally listed in the shop!

We had such a lovely weekend here. The weather couldn't be more perfect; a pale blue sky with a big bright sun and cool gentle breezes. We spent as much time as possible outside and Ontario strawberries are here! They are the sweetest little morsels! Oh to see the children running wild and free with their bodies covered in dirt and their faces covered with sticky strawberry juice!

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.