Dr. Who Laser Etching


I bought something for my husband recently, one of these Dr. Who laser etchings from Nerd Adjacent on Etsy. John and I are big fans of Dr. Who and as some of you know, John makes laser paintings. So, one of these etchings seemed like the perfect gift for him. Originally I bought him just a small Tom Baker (his favorite Doctor) for Valentine's day. Upon seeing it, he loved it so much we ordered this large one with all of the Doctors. The Doctors Who Limited Edition Geekograph is really something to see and a perfect gift for any Dr. Who fan. Nerd adjacent has a whole lot of different laser etchings to suit the taste of any geek; Star Wars and Star Trek even the Walking Dead and Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans can find a unique piece of metal art in this nerdy shop.

I've been so very busy working on Sasquatch orders, I've had little time for any other creative projects. But this week I'm making some invitations for my son's 5th birthday party and I have to finish the forest fairy because I've decided to give her as a gift to my niece and her birthday party is next week. The kids and I consulted on the fabric for her dress last night and she's coming together splendidly. I'll be sharing the details of these crafty projects soon.

Have a great Wednesday!

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.