Shop Update: Sprites and Bites



Hiya!

I just wanted to pop in today to let you know that the Teetoo Lucky Sprites and Little Bites are back and available for order in the Teetoo shop. I've decided to make them a permanent fixture in the shop as I just adore making them. So while they make a great Christmas gift and stocking stuffer for anyone who loves cute, once the holiday season is over this year, you will still be able to get your hands on one.

I do have a new Christmas special something that I've been cooking up for some time now. This surprise item I speak of is completely adorable (I'm sure you'll agree) and will be available for sale in the next couple of days. And to celebrate Teetoo's 2 year anniversary, my dear friend Elycia will be doing a review of this new product and hosting a giveaway on her popular blog, Love Elycia.

I'll be back in the next few days to announce the new listing and the giveaway details!

Things seem super busy around here at the moment. I am both loving the busy schedule and simultaneously fantasizing about quiet moments with no responsibilities.

I hope you're all having fun today!

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.