I've Been Tagged: A Few Things About Me


*Me, circa 1983. Man, I miss those Underoos.*

Trisha, of Veranellies, kindly tagged me. Thanks Trisha :) Usually, I don't play nice with others (just kidding, kind of) but this time I have decided to play along. Here are Trisha's questions for me...

What is the strangest talent you have?

I can make my tongue into a clover shape. And though my memory for important things isn't always very good, I can usually remember the lyrics to songs remarkably well, even years after hearing them only once.

Do you take shampoo and soaps from hotel rooms?

No, not usually because they are often full of chemicals that I don't use on my body (I'm a soap snob). So unless the hotel soaps are natural and amazing like the ones for sale here, I won't be taking them home with me :)

Do you have any phobias?

I have both a fear and fascination with spiders. I am more comfortable with them since we have lived in the forest but I don't like to be caught by surprise by big hairy ones.

What is your favorite movie?

There are too many great movies for me to choose an absolute favorite but me and the whole family are really, really, really loving Hotel Transylvania right now.

Were you ever a brownie or a girl scout?

No.

When is the last time you wrote a letter on paper and mailed it snail mail?

Sadly, I have always been in the habit of writing letters that I don't send. And then the time passes and the news in the letter is old and outdated... I sent a little present and note in a card to my mother at Christmastime, does that count?

Ever have deju-vu?

Often.

Have you ever won any contests or awards?

I won an art award in high school. And a few prizes from some Jack & Jills, oh, and a coffee maker and a gift certificate from the Heart and Stroke Lottery. I think that's about it.

Where would you go on vacation if money were no object?

I'd love to visit many places. To pick a few, I've always wanted to visit Mexico (in particular the Mayan ruins), Japan, Greece and Tibet.

Do you believe in ghosts?

Yes I do. I have had many ghostly encounters.

Do you have a collection of anything?

I am a serial collector. As a kid I collected cat pictures and figurines, Archie comics, Sweet Valley High books and records. When I got older, I collected CD's and vintage clothes. Now, my husband (who is also the collecting type), and I, still collect music and we have a fantastic collection of original artwork and photography prints as well as some animation cells and books. We also have a small collection of curiosities, insects, bones and fossils. But just so you know, we really do try to not collect things.



Thanks for tagging me, Trisha. This was fun :)

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.