Lemon Pudding *raw vegan*



Last week I whipped up this delicious and nutritious recipe. It's tangy and sweet, light and fluffy. This might just be my favorite raw recipe I've ever made! If you're a sucker for tart lemon desserts, you're going to love this one.

Ingredients & Directions

1/2 cup almonds (soaked for 8 hours and thoroughly rinsed- I just soak mine over night and always keep some soaked almonds in the fridge)
1 cup water
juice from 2 lemons
zest from 1/2 lemon
6- 12 medium dates (medjool are my favorite)
1 Tbsp agave or maple syrup or raw honey if you're not vegan

Blend the almonds and water in a blender at high speed until well blended. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy. You may need to add more water to get the consistency you like.



This recipe is nutritious, delicious and cleansing and alkalizing to the body. I find it to be a particularly good snack in the afternoon when I'm feeling tired and tempted to eat something sweet or drink a coffee for a pick-me-up. I hope you love it :)

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.