Mango Lassi


We love mango lassi! We order them whenever we visit an Indian restaurant. But alas, I'm allergic to mangoes so I only get to have a few little sips of this delicious beverage. For those of you who love mangoes and can eat those most succulent of fruits (you lucky ducks, you), here is our recipe for when we make mango lassi at our house.

Ingredients

1 cup yogurt
2 ripe mangoes peeled and diced
3 Tbsp maple syrup, raw honey or agave syrup (or to taste)

Blend it all up and you're done! If you want a nice cold lassi, dice up your mango ahead of time and freeze it or add some ice cubes.

If you haven't had a mango lassi before, you're in for a real treat!

I have gotten a lot accomplished this week so far. Unfortunately, none of the stuff I've accomplished, has to do with me making stuff. I'm starting to think my inability to be productive in my studio may have to do with the fact that I told you what I was going to do before I did it. So, I'm going to do absolutely nothing today (I may or may not be lying to you right now).

Have a great Wednesday!

♥ Andrea ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment today.